Welcome to Give BIG Lexington ’16. This resource page is designed to provide you with the information to understand and promote your inclusion in the sixth annual Give BIG Lexington. This online giving event is intended to be a bonus fundraising and capacity building opportunity for you. We hope your partnership with Lexington Community Foundation and Give BIG Lexington will help spread awareness and inspire generosity.
Below are the tools to help you be successful through Give BIG Lexington ‘16! If you have any questions, please contact the Lexington Community Foundation.
Lexington Community Foundation
607 N Washington St. | PO Box 422, Lexington, NE 68850
Step 1 – Get Organized Early
- Download GBL Checklist
- Download GBL Guide to Success
- Download GBL Nonprofit Information Packet
- Download GBL Fact Sheet
- Download GBL Powerpoint
- Download GBL Business Participation Guide
- Download Tips to Hosting a GBL Event
- Download Tips to Securing a GBL Match Grant
Step 2 – Create Your Online Giving Page
- Each participating cause has to meet with the Lexington Community Foundation to create or update your online giving page for Give BIG Lexington 2016.
- Current pictures, narrative and goals properly displayed on your page will help you be successful during the giving day.
Step 3 – Determine and Follow a Strategic Marketing Plan
- Follow your Guide to Success
- Create your strategic marketing plan
- Plan an event for November 10, 2016 to promote your inclusion
Step 4 – Stay Connected
Be sure to promote your participation. Use #GiveBIGLex to be included on the GBL website’s tag board. Use these resources to raise awareness and garner support.
Give BIG Lexington Logos: